Bnib! Corsa Sport Complete System! 6.0L

cbrsilv15

Cmon guys fact is he wanted to sell the exhaust and people often say oh I'll take it can you hold it for until whenever/whatever. Now I'm not taking sides but seriously money talks and bs walks so let's not start some crazy ass drama over something simple like this. Cash=product

Cmon guys fact is he wanted to sell the exhaust and people often say oh I'll take it can you hold it for until whenever/whatever. Now I'm not taking sides but seriously money talks and bs walks so let's not start some crazy ass drama over something simple like this. Cash=product

AGREED, but the conversation was hey, im on my way home, can paypal you in 20 minutes, not next week. Seller agreed to it. he didn't even wait the twenty minutes.

AGREED, but the conversation was hey, im on my way home, can paypal you in 20 minutes, not next week. Seller agreed to it. he didn't even wait the twenty minutes.

I completely agree that's shitty, but u know how some people are and I'm sure he just wanted the sure money I'm assuming he doesn't know either party involved so he went for first paid next time he will probably be alittle more causious about how he handles his business on here. But dam give him a chance

Look, let me make this simple statement, then if the seller wants to say something have at it, then lets put this to bed. I have a problem with the fact that he told me, in his exact words via PM on the GMFS site, "You are first on the list, so you have dibs". He also includes the paypal addy. I told him i'd take care of it in 20 min. Nothing more said until he says "it's sold, sorry". If i knew he was full of shit, i'd have dropped everything i was doing and got him paid....which is a mistake i won't make again. Simple fact is, he has no class and didn't follow through on his word. If you see it any differently, then we just have a different set of morals. Brian put the pressure on him and he caved in to it. Congrats to Brian for some sweet exhaust. Again, its only exhaust.

Just a little advice, if you want to sell something and don't want to hold it for even a minute, say it up front.....If i don't see paypal in 10 min, it goes to the next guy for example. Be a man of your word. Now, after CBR gets his word lets drop it.

You didn't buy the exhaust, so how would you know what the conversaiton was?

This is exactly what happened. I told Gasemall he could have it, but I never heard anything for 20 mins or so. Brian paid for it immediately, and as soon as I hopped back on here, Gasemall said he will be home in 20 mins and send the payment then. It was already sold. Gasemall, I am really sorry.

If i don't see paypal in 10 min, it goes to the next guy

Didn't even have time to get back on here and type that before it was sold. I didn't know it would sell so fast. I can't sit here and babysit the computer. Gasemall, again, I'm sorry. KCSilveradoss - find something better to do than act like a high school drama queen.

Edited by cbrsilv15 (see edit history)

You didn't buy the exhaust, so how would you know what the conversaiton was?

This is exactly what happened. I told Gasemall he could have it, but I never heard anything for 20 mins or so. Brian paid for it immediately, and as soon as I hopped back on here, Gasemall said he will be home in 20 mins and send the payment then. It was already sold. Gasemall, I am really sorry.

Didn't even have time to get back on here and type that before it was sold. I didn't know it would sell so fast. I can't sit here and babysit the computer. Gasemall, again, I'm sorry. KCSilveradoss - find something better to do than act like a high school drama queen.

I knew what the conversation was, because I talked to Gasemall during the whole thing. And you must have given Brian your PayPal addy after u gave it to Mike, because it wasn't in your ad. At least Mike got his half assed apology

I am just gonna throw my worthless 2 in here. I bought a grille from CBR, easily, no problems so I cant say anything bad about him personally, he was patient with me as I was as well. Sounds like a shitty situation to be in, but we do need to be adults about this. Also, I will say there is nothing bad to say about KC either, he was patient with me when I was trying to buy a block from him, and I declined after much interest just due to holidays, and trying to remodel, he was very cool about it all. Again, cant we all just drink beer and be friends? LoL

:cheers:

I am just gonna throw my worthless 2 in here. I bought a grille from CBR, easily, no problems so I cant say anything bad about him personally, he was patient with me as I was as well. Sounds like a shitty situation to be in, but we do need to be adults about this. Also, I will say there is nothing bad to say about KC either, he was patient with me when I was trying to buy a block from him, and I declined after much interest just due to holidays, and trying to remodel, he was very cool about it all. Again, cant we all just drink beer and be friends? LoL

:cheers:

we can have a beer when you come and get this block :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...