Arizona Meet Feb 5Th

Lets meet at the Whataburger on Chandler Blvd. The address is 7375 W. Chandler Blvd. Chandler, AZ 85226. There is a parking lot directly behind it big enough for us to meet up at and we can go from there to the track. From there we should be about 2 miles or so from the track.

Lets meet at the Whataburger on Chandler Blvd. The address is 7375 W. Chandler Blvd. Chandler, AZ 85226. There is a parking lot directly behind it big enough for us to meet up at and we can go from there to the track. From there we should be about 2 miles or so from the track.

I take it this is for the Friday meet? I won't be able to make that, but I am up for Saturday. The wifey has a hair apointment out that way so I figured I would hang out while that is being done. Place and time?

Friday at around 6 will work for the meet up to head to the track. On Saturday at this point I'd say around 10 or 11 we'll meet up at my work and probably go out as a group for some fun along with lunch.

Friday at around 6 will work for the meet up to head to the track. On Saturday at this point I'd say around 10 or 11 we'll meet up at my work and probably go out as a group for some fun along with lunch.

Sounds good. Sorry don't know Chandler that well. What cross streets are you at? Will only be able to hang until noon or so on Saturday.

If it works for you guys we can just meet up at my work on Friday to make it easier. This way you can start showing up at whatever time you'd like and hang out until about 6 when we leave. I haven't ran at Firebird yet. Weather should be good for racing.

Info for my shop with address and picture of the shop so you can find it easy.

ADS