Back from KS

why is everyone razzing on me??? what did i do to deserve all this :cry:

ben - what did the wife think about the mods to the honda :jester:

because you're just so unforgettable ryan. ;)

you are so sweet...that is the nicest things anyone has said to me in the last 4 days...aww... :rolleyes:

:jester:

Bob- Awsome job hosting the event and providing us with food and drink and organising the hotels etc and cleaning after us all :thumbs:

Jason- You are welcome ;) . You and the good lady are welcome in Dallas any time. As are any of you rowdy bunch too.

Dave of STS fame- Great to see you and sorry for the work load

Ben- Nice Rice, how'd the wife like the Upgrades :lol:

Brent- glad you got home sorry to hear about the tranny now :shakehead:

Joe & Allen- great to see you again and thanks Allen for the mods.

Deezel- sorry for leaving earlier Just a decision made at 6.00 am just incase We had issues with Broke down back 'o' the bus :lol:

Matt- great numbers nice flame job gotta love NOS

Zippy TJ- nice to meet you and good job on the tranny.

Craig- thanks for running around for that friggin $40 wrench :cheers:

Ryan- next time you are gonna cook right looking forward to some juicy steaks and nice job on the e-fans both sets :cool:

If there was any one else I forgot I am sorry I had a blast and I am down for next year :cheers::thumbs:

Jonathan

I made it home fine even found that the truck will pull over 120mph had to race a few a smart a$$ drivers.( Not in SS's)

Thanks for everyone help with the e-fans working great. Every one was really cool and very informative. Ryan I wont pick on you just dont change man :cheers:

For Matt /zippy and his gang/Ryan it was definately fun running on the Road together!

No problem Jason hope you like the way they look. Lots of looks from people on the road.

Will be great to do again.

Bob thanks for having us.

It was great meeting everone

Jonathon is was no problem just wish I could have ridden in yours. :P

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Whew, what a weekend. I had a lot of fun and very little sleep but it was all worth it. It was awsome meeeting everyone in person.

Ben and Ryan thanks for all the help with the headers, fans, thermo, etc. I couldn't have done it without you. You think we could make my truck any louder or meaner sounding? Already have had 3 guys telling me how awsome it sounds.

Matt - you're an animal, nice runs, glad you got everthing back together ok, those guys at the tranny shop were the best.

Brent - Glad you got home ok, keep us upadeted on what the final diagnosis is and if GM fixes it.

Craig, Jonathan, Allen, Joe, Zippy, Dave an all the rest of you guys, thanks for coming and making this meet a success.

Now who's hosting the next one... this time I hope I'll be able to make the track too.

Whew, what a weekend. I had a lot of fun and very little sleep but it was all worth it. It was awsome meeeting everyone in person.

Ben and Ryan thanks for all the help with the headers, fans, thermo, etc. I couldn't have done it without you. You think we could make my truck any louder or meaner sounding? Already have had 3 guys telling me how awsome it sounds.

Matt - you're an animal, nice runs, glad you got everthing back together ok, those guys at the tranny shop were the best.

Brent - Glad you got home ok, keep us upadeted on what the final diagnosis is and if GM fixes it.

Craig, Jonathan, Allen, Joe, Zippy, Dave an all the rest of you guys, thanks for coming and making this meet a success.

Now who's hosting the next one... this time I hope I'll be able to make the track too.

Maybe we could have one in Tulsa when they get that track re-done AND get that road course put in there, now THAT would be fun too....

:confused:

Archived