Back from KS

Well, a last minute disicion to go paid off, I'm so glad I did. I had a absolute blast putting faces w/ forum handles, and making new friends.

BSER- Thanks for the hospitality :D

Back of the Bus- hope you made it home OK, ;)

ssblackss- To an absolutley beautiful sounding and looking truck. BTW, thanks for keeping the significant other entertained. :thumbs:

CraigW- Thanks for the stickers!

Mwalls54- Great sounding and running truck, glad you got it back on the road. :cheers: to finding weak links

SSMinn- As for you BBQ skills, I never got to experiance first hand. As for your "lil' smokey", a conversation we could have done without. :P

Zippy, TJ, and Linda- Nice to meet you guys. Glad you were doing the wrenching, and not me! ;)

7a7ss- Nice to see you again.

deezel- A programing fool!!!! Nice to finally get to talk in person, instead of over the CPU. Keep in touch!

Benkey- nice Honda! BTW, I don't think you look a day over 38 :P

For anyone I missed- Glad you could make it.

It was nice to meet a group our guys (and gals) that could take a Razzing as well as they could dish it out!

We deffinetly need to make this annual! But we need to start drinking sooner.

Till next time, :cheers:

I MADE IT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's all I have to say about that. :P so far.... :crazy:

This was a fantastic but Expensive weekend. ;) I think it was Allen Nelson who said, "you have to pay to play. "

I too enjoyed meeting everyone. :seeya: What a group of clowns. Even more so in person.... :jester:

My thanks go to DAVE of Squires Turbo Systems, without whom, I might be stuck. :cheers: Thank you! :flag:

Anyone else alive out there? :shakehead:

i made it home...made it back in 8 hours...half hour better than the drive down. i think it was those 110 mph pulls on 35N with matt and craig...on and the short bus window locking crew... :lol: ...

had a great time...it was good to meet those that came down... :thumbs:

SSMinn- As for you BBQ skills, I never got to experiance first hand. As for your "lil' smokey", a conversation we could have done without. :P

yeah the BBQ skills didn't really get a chance to shine...we were to busy wrenching on everything...did manage to get a few burgers cooked...got a chance to feed brent...i wouldn't ask him how the food was though...just ask if the goose was good :thumbs::cheers:

the lil smokey conversation was to be between us jason :nono: ...

:jester::cheers:

It was really great meeting everyone. Thanks for a nice weekend.

Track time was hot and humid (and slow... ahem :rolleyes: ). My slowest runs yet. :(

Car show was pretty big. A few really nice street rods and lots of hot rods.

Thanks to Bob for hosting and shop space.

I agree with Jason - the drinking should have started sooner. :D

Brent, glad you made it home. Patiently awaiting your report...

Matt, zippy, TJ - thanks for showing me the guts of a 4L65E :jester:

Ben, did you recover from giving Ryan a "ride"? :jester:

Ben, did you recover from giving Ryan a "ride"?   :jester:

he was limping a bit the next day. i guess we will have to wait for pics. Go Navy :thumbs:

Surprised those pics haven't been posted yet. My legs are fine. All those years of going up 12 flights of stairs just to get to my place of work, paid off. Just a good thing osteo hasn't set in - given my old age and all. :D

It was great to meet everyone and put faces to the name, like everyone has said. I had a really good time just hanging out with you guys - yeah...even Ryan. :jester: Hope eveyone made it home safe and ticketless.

Now where is my razor scraper at? ;)

why is everyone razzing on me??? what did i do to deserve all this :cry:

ben - what did the wife think about the mods to the honda :jester:

because you're just so unforgettable ryan. ;)

Archived