Tv What Are Your Favs?

04CHASE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i am the only son of anarchy lover. even my girl who watches all the pregnant and 16 shows says this is her new favortie. im telling you guys watch season 1 on netflix or torrent it you will be so pissed you havent seen it and then even more pissed when your like me anticipating season 4 . i feel like such a little girl but man tv kicks ass.

im about to embark into breaking bad sounds interesting.

wow i am the only son of anarchy lover. even my girl who watches all the pregnant and 16 shows says this is her new favortie. im telling you guys watch season 1 on netflix or torrent it you will be so pissed you havent seen it and then even more pissed when your like me anticipating season 4 . i feel like such a little girl but man tv kicks ass.

I watch it religiously. even when i was deployed i would find it online an stay up on it. i totally agree, one of the best series i've watched. i actually was coming home from my last deployment and met jacks and katie seagal at the baltimore airport. he signed my season one dvd i had in my backpack. it was pretty F'ing sweet!!!

Just didn't name Sons since you did but yeah watch it religiously. Pretty bad ass ending to the season too.

You really need to check out Blue Mountain State, funniest damn show out right now. Doesn't anyone else watch this?

• 2 weeks later...

check out this show ... it will change your life...Hoarders

That show pisses me off man. Ya I know it's a disease Blah blah but those people are lazy and DISGUSTING! There has been over 4 episodes of people hoarding bags of human shit.I'm 99% positive their house goes right back to being messy when the cameras leave. Recently, I seen the one with the lady and the consignment shop that had 20- 30 grand worth of merchandise in just her basement but had million excuses" none a legitimate reason" why she hasn't put it in her shop to sell. If you had 20 grand sitting in basement and your business is starting to fold, any person worth with ANY sense at all might try to put it in their shop to sell. I'm sorry I'm ranting as if you are the Hoarder.biggrin.gif

I watched a episode of hoarders I had DVR tonight. The first lady was hoarding broke down livestock. Goats with gimp legs, Tons of chicken and turkeys locked in cages with no feathers. My mom's neighbors has chickens outside and the smell is overwhelming so I could only imagine the chicken coop in her house.The second guy was hoarding rabbits that were shitting everywhere and eating his house that he is renting. I have to speak to a therapist after I watch this show from shock.

eek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gif

• 1 month later...

right now for me its

pawn stars - still just as good as season 1 if not better

tosh.o is hilarious . he definatly push's what he can get away with.

storage wars/auction hunters - YEAHHHP

jersey shore - ehh its train wreck i cant stop looking at . dont know how i did but i got hooked

gold rush- these guys dont have a clue what they are doing but its a cool concept they just need to get a real crew.

axmen- pretty good this season. gotta respect these guys hard work

spartacus gos of the arena - fighting or fornicating short series not too bad.

started watching blue mountain state, pretty funny reminds of the movie college