2005 Sss Only 41 Miles On It

Ruben525

What do you guys think? Everything looks brand new. Why would you by a sick ass truck just to have it parked? I wish my truck only had 41 miles on it lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-SS-41-Actual-Miles-SS-AWD-Collector-Quality-Like-Brand-New-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c1eeb91bQQitemZ110627830043QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#ht_876wt_948

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definatly seems like one of those things it too good to be true. Tires look like they have more on them then 41 like ssplaytoy said. Also looks like rust in between the rim and disc possibly?? Is it possibly to just buy a new cluster?

Definatly seems like one of those things it too good to be true. Tires look like they have more on them then 41 like ssplaytoy said. Also looks like rust in between the rim and disc possibly?? Is it possibly to just buy a new cluster?

Yea that's what I was thinking he might of just got a new cluster off ebay or something

I don't know, the brake pedal and tires look good to me, just has some mud on them. I still have the factory tires and mine do not look anywhere near as good as those. Also, look at the leather on the drivers seat, it's so crisp and new looking without any folds or cracks from someone sitting on it. Looks like it could be legit to me.

I believe it has 41 miles on it. I don't know of anyone that can keep that damn thing hanging from the glove box for over 50 miles lol.

The tires and pedals look good just dirty, and the rust ring around the rotor is normal for steel that is unprotected.

I have my trucks original window sticker and it says $43,646 on it.

I believe it has 41 miles on it. I don't know of anyone that can keep that damn thing hanging from the glove box for over 50 miles lol.

The tires and pedals look good just dirty, and the rust ring around the rotor is normal for steel that is unprotected.

I have my trucks original window sticker and it says $43,646 on it.

I still have all original stickers and that stupid tag hanging from the glove box. : ) Someone pretended that they were going to take it off once and I almost broke their hand. I also still have the plastic wrap stuff on some of the parts in the back seat area. I don't remember what my MSRP price says on my window sticker, its between 42 and 43k and mine came with every single option available including engine block heater.