2005 Sss Only 41 Miles On It

Ruben525

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid just over 33k for mine in March of 03. If you look way back to the beginnings of the site there were some guys on here that said they paid 4-5k over sticker, :noway: All the dealers in this area were using the "limited edition" line on everyone and wouldn't even consider coming down from the sticker. :angry: I was able to get GM employee pricing but had to drive almost 75 miles to find a dealer willing to do it. By summer of 03 dealers were a lot more willing to deal. :lol:

LIFES TOO DAMN SHORT!! please drive ur ss!! just my 2 cent. A truck is a truck! This guy who owned this ss must of collected cars and has money and prob the last car he would drive. so he traded it in. I forget sometimes this is peoples hobbys 2 buy cars and not drive them.

I do to but I drive mine on the weekend. Come on an 05 with only 41 miles what's the point of having it atleast take it out a few times a month/ year but 41 miles in 5 years or so

Mine has 42k and its an 05 as well.....not sure what the big deal is?

Did the 05 DIC have the running time option for driver 1 and 2? Id like to see how many minutes or hours the truck has been turned on. But that does look legit from the pictures. I thought the one in 06 DEI SS in Bristol, CT had the record for least amount of miles (98 on the odometer).

OK - Admitting I am still new to the SSS, so maybe it is because I'm a newbie but-

Something still feels out of place here. Were whiteface guages a factory option?

Who buys a new truck, modifies it, then parks it for 5-6 years, AND THEN sells it for a loss? And isn't that a big ding by the tailgate/bed/bumper under the badging on the tailgate?

SSN8R

Looks like a bran new truck to me. The dirty pedals and tires are due to area, you can drive 10 feet after a perfect detail and just getting in to move those 10 feet and get the the pedals and tires dirty. Someone is real lucky getting that.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

OK - Admitting I am still new to the SSS, so maybe it is because I'm a newbie but-

Something still feels out of place here. Were whiteface guages a factory option?

Who buys a new truck, modifies it, then parks it for 5-6 years, AND THEN sells it for a loss? And isn't that a big ding by the tailgate/bed/bumper under the badging on the tailgate?

SSN8R

The white face cluster was standard in the SSS

...in certain years???

My '04 certainly doesn't have it? Just tryin' to learn.

Thanx,

SSN8R

Then someone has modded your instrument cluster - all SS's come with white-faced gauges as part of the RPO B4U appearance option package.

Mr. P.