So...I Was Leaving A Drag Race And Found This Parked Next To Me..

ssspringer

Hopefully he responds or fins this site......A month after I got my truck I pulled into a Best Buy and their were 3 other black SS trucks already in the lot. This was back in October 2005. It was wierd, wish we could have lined them up for pics.

both trucks look good. id have to say VR SSS have grown on me. i didn't care for them much a few years back. but ive seen some nice ones around here made me like them. i have only parked next to one SS in my town and it was for sale at a local car lot.

just had this happen to me tonight. went to buffalo wild wings to watch the fights. i stepped outside to make a phone call and i see another black sss parked directly in front of mine. ive never parked next to any before plus this one had stock silverado 16's on it. it really showed how much different mine looks dropped with the 22's

both trucks look good. id have to say VR SSS have grown on me. i didn't care for them much a few years back. but ive seen some nice ones around here made me like them. i have only parked next to one SS in my town and it was for sale at a local car lot.

I'm the same way and little by little the VR color grew on me

My brother saw a black SS with VR bed liner spray and he said it looked reayy

Nice I'm thinking of doing that along with red DRL red LED cluster and a red bowe

lol ive had that happen to me before never tried to wait around or the guy tho. i just left a note saying silveradoss.com

Lol I never thought of that lol

I'm going to do that next time I park next to an SS

• 3 weeks later...

My crew cab clone project is still underway right now, and I have to use the truck as a daily driver. I hate walking out of places and seeing a SSS parked next to me. I know in his head he was thinking ... "wow this guy is so gay." hahaha. oh well.