New Name On Top

04CHASE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that is one BAMF!!

Congrats Chase. It is nice to see it all come together and perform like that right off the street!

Now that I am trying to get my own truck to the 11's. I have ALOT more respect for what you have done to that truck. It is hard for people to understand it (other than people that have tried), but it is an ENORMOUS amount of work. Job well done! :thumbs:

thanks for the credit it has been a very long road but alot of the work woudnt have been done without the help from a few people mike my brother n law with alot of help in the tuning department and few of the local guys that have always been there when i needed an extra hand or a spare part. To all the people on this site for the encouragement and advice.

Im honestly not sure what to do now . i have reached my goal and now that i see what is possible im thinking of going for it in time. cage and 9's would be awesome. i just dont think awd and 9's will cooperate easily . one thing i do know is i need a cage or i will not be able to run it much more i would have gotten the boot had i ran one more 10.x run.

one thing i do know is i need a cage or i will not be able to run it much more i would have gotten the boot had i ran one more 10.x run.

I was starting to wonder about that. LOL You got the slip. That is all that counts.