My New Ride

CSimsSS

Bought this little ride off of ebay called the guy right after I saw the auction start and ended up buying it CHEAP. BONE STOCK 1 owner 70K miles looks brand new and was garage kept it was a way better decision than the H2 i was gonna buy

post-21596-029156700 1295035366_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IMO.If you love the truck and the motor doesn't fall out next week, then you got a deal.It's an old saying but so true."The quality remains long after the price is forgotten." I've gotten some killer deals in my time and I've probably bought more vehicles and parts then anyone you know.I've also bought vehicles and paid too much in someone else's eyes.I would much rather pay a little more and get the vehicle I love then pay less for something I regret later.If you get the right truck and you get it cheap then GREAT.Buying and selling stuff is a crazy game sometimes.I've seen people advertise a part super cheap and they are firm on the price.It's not really the right way to move something fast but that's just the way some people are.They will get all kinds of calls and everyone will offer them $20 less then they are asking.The seller says no and the buyer walks away, even though it was a good deal for the asking price.Even though it was the only part available at the time the buyer still walked.:crazy: The seller finally finds the same part and offers the buyer half of what the asking price is.(low balling).In a couple of weeks the part screws up and the buyer buys another one and ends up paying more then he would if he had bought the first part.Again.:crazy:

Edited by Warden (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Haha damn I wish they were going for that cheap up here. There were 3 for sale in british columbia at the time I bought mine. Had to bus 8 hours to get mine and even ten it was still 19k. But oh so worth it IMO

Haha damn I wish they were going for that cheap up here. There were 3 for sale in british columbia at the time I bought mine. Had to bus 8 hours to get mine and even ten it was still 19k. But oh so worth it IMO

• 3 weeks later...

Just paid 9000 for my 03, found it on craigslist and talked the guy down 2 grand, its got 120 but you would NEVER know it, I've had plenty of vehicles and I dont think miles are everything especially when its a one owner thats meticulous, Congrtulations man that thing looks super clean ive got the same one!