I made a Mag!

m396 #00-011

OK, I'm going to brag, just a little. ;)

My other vehicle, a 2000 Corvette FRC Mallett 396 made it into the Sept 2004 issue of Corvette Enthusiast that went on sale Tue. Page 68.

I had an early copy at the KS meet, that I showed around. I think everyone was tired of seeing it by the time it was over. :oops:

The car is a 2000 Corvette FRC, moddified by Mallett Cars with their 396 package. It consists of a 397 rwhp 346ci heads/cam package with some extras. The audio/video system has been completely revamped into a rolling showroom for two different stores. Myself and a close friend, have spent nearly 2 years finishing the system.

10.4" LCD, DVD changer, 20gig HD, HLCDs, and a DD/DTS processor round out the highlights.

Sorry to gloat, but I'm a proud "daddy" :thumbs:

Direct link to scanned article

Other Various Mallett pics

WOW! That looks awesome, that screen is huge. Nice clean car and install, it looks like it deserves to be in a mag. Congrats! :thumbs:

Thanks! It's been an enormous amount of work to get to this level, but the magazine coverage made it all pay off. :D

Congrats again Jason the pictures you showed use in Kansas were :thumbs: I'm alitte jealous :nonod: . Would love to have a vette someday. Enjoy yours and if you ever feel like going for a drive come on over and give me a ride in it. :D

Archived