What are the odds

ledfootss

i played in a turny today and some guy that i met (Blue SS owner) showed up and i thought ok thats funny two SS owners. well i played my 9 holes came back to tally the score and there was a third (also blue SS)so I talked to him and said what are the odds. he also got a chuckle out of it i invited him to the SS site hopfully he will join us here

the stars were aligned

Yeah...........for an apocalypse. I don't think my heart could take seeing three of those Blue thingys all together. Whew. The Gods were with me that day. :D

Glad to see Alaska is also appreciating the SS. (black of course!)

I'd be a little worried about those Alaska women though.. Just joking. I ended up married to one. (we grew up in Wasilla)

i played in a turny today and some guy that i met (Blue SS owner) showed up and i thought ok thats funny two SS owners. well i played my 9 holes came back to tally the score and there was a third (also blue SS)so I talked to him and said what are the odds. he also got a chuckle out of it i invited him to the SS site hopfully he will join us here

Had a similar experience at a softball tourney 1 month ago. 2 blacks and 1 blue. One of the guys is on the forum too (Kamakazi aka Mike). Weird feeling when just a little bit ago, my SS was the only one around here.

Archived