So What Did You Get Your Valentine?! - 2011

misterp

Screw the traditional chocolates and card - my Valentine got a whole new autocross suspension! OOOOO-RAH! :D She has a 2006 Mustang, it's a plain white base-model V6 that she adores, but with 80K-miles the OE suspension is just *shot*, it pops-thunks-clunks and the brakes are warped soooo bad the whole car shudders when you use the middle pedal :laugh: SO for Valentine's day rather than buying candy got her KYB struts/shocks, aftermarket swaybars, subframe connectors, strut mounts, new rotors & Hawk HPS pads... I lucked-out, my fiance is the kind that just loves car parts for presents - I figure this makes me golden for at least the next 10-months! :closedeyes:

Mr. P. :)

Well I went a little different route this year. Our first valentines was spent at pomona for the nhra race last year so this year i had to do something special for her so..... I hired a barbershop quartet to sing to her at work and give her a rose and a card. Figured that would be better then flowers

No chocolates here either ~

Gave her a Light Pink super soft Northface Fleece 1/4 zip top this morning - that covered the pink/red thing.

Then suprised her with 2 night reservation in NYC next weekend and we'll do lunch or dinner at her favorite Pasta Place - il corolla trattoria in soho

My school loans are in default, my ex gf is the co-signer so for V-Day I spent $50 on the processing fee to place the loans in forebarence, hahahahaha and it shut her up. That was my gift to her. I'm waiting on the ladies in my life for my gift, why should the guy always have to do everything :ughdance::smash:

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Screw the traditional chocolates and card - my Valentine got a whole new autocross suspension! OOOOO-RAH! :D She has a 2006 Mustang, it's a plain white base-model V6 that she adores, but with 80K-miles the OE suspension is just *shot*, it pops-thunks-clunks and the brakes are warped soooo bad the whole car shudders when you use the middle pedal :laugh: SO for Valentine's day rather than buying candy got her KYB struts/shocks, aftermarket swaybars, subframe connectors, strut mounts, new rotors & Hawk HPS pads... I lucked-out, my fiance is the kind that just loves car parts for presents - I figure this makes me golden for at least the next 10-months! :closedeyes:

Golden AND bulletproof. Strong work Steve

Got her a pair of slippers and a dildo ... That way if she doesn't like the slippers, she can go F*** herself ... :jester: J/K :jester:

actually she got a Card and Pandora braclet beads ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Got her a pair of slippers and a dildo ... That way if she doesn't like the slippers, she can go F*** herself ... :jester: J/K :jester:

:crackup:

I'm gonna take my mom out for dinner. She has to be the most loving, caring and dedicated woman I have ever met. She deserves to be recognized today.

:crackup:

I'm gonna take my mom out for dinner. She has to be the most loving, caring and dedicated woman I have ever met. She deserves to be recognized today.

Ah que bonito Aaron lol J/K dude, that's nice of you.

Well me and my gal have to do a butt load of homework but after thy we will go out to dinner(don't know yet where though). I bought her 2 pairs of those Tom's shoes, it's a new thing out here in SoCal.

Have a happy V-day guys and gals!!

that was nice of you p but if you really cared about her you would of traded the stang in for a camaro for her ..... :takealook::crackup::peelout:

We went to the san diego zoo on friday . I never thought how much we would enjoy ourselves at the zoo. It's been years since either of us had been and the san siego zoo has got to be one of the nicest public amusment parks period. Everything was extremely clean tickets are reasonable with a cheap annual pass upgrade. the coolest thing was they had a 20 oz mug/cup thing that you can get free refills anywhere in the park of what ever you wanted FREE!!!!!!! it was $10 for the first time purchase but man something so little can make your day , we must have got 30 refills lol. almost all of the animals were out and moving which was awesome so we saw almost everything . It took us about 5-6 hours to see most everything then the two hours each way drive. The coolest part was making me realize how much i still love my girl , even after near 8 years being together she is still perfect for me . dont know what the heck i would do without her. I sure would'nt be where im at today.