So What Did You Get Your Valentine?! - 2011

misterp

I kinda feel like an ass now.

My wife and I both think valentines day is BS, but it happened that we had some free movie tickets and a gift card that had to be used up by the end of the month so we went out to dinner and a movie on friday. Then we had to do some grocery shopping. As I was walking down one of the aisles I catch a glimpse of KY, and said we should get some.. And to my surprise she said ok.. Got some KY Intense and said to her.. Here is your valentines present. I will get mine later tonight........ :dbanana:

I Got Engaged Today!! That was my Valentine gift to my Girlfiriend

Congrats!!!!! :pepsicheer: :pepsicheer:

Congrats Dan!!!! Me and my wife got married on V-Day, and we started dating on V-Day too. Good luck to you!!

I got my wife a nice card, a new watch (she's been wanting a nice watch for awhile), surprised her with some fake roses (she doesn't like real ones anymore since she has a brown thumb lol) and seeing as our anniversary is on the same day and it's been 3 years, I got a leather photo album and put some pics of us in it and foo-foo'd it all up to be nice and sweet. She trumped mine pretty good though, she got me 2 cards (I condensed both events into one lol), a video game, and these:

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg

NICE!

I got my wife diamonds :idiot: ...now I'm just more in debt and will have to put my tune off for another month or so!! :banghead:

I just finished paying off my "jewelery" debt recently, and now she's talking about wanting a nice Tiffany's diamond in the next few years ughdance.gif Oh, been meaning to ask you, what wheels do you have on your SS? I looked in your garage and checked wheelsandcaps but didnt see them

I just finished paying off my "jewelery" debt recently, and now she's talking about wanting a nice Tiffany's diamond in the next few years ughdance.gif Oh, been meaning to ask you, what wheels do you have on your SS? I looked in your garage and checked wheelsandcaps but didnt see them

They were an aftermarket GM wheel that wheelsandcaps carried at one time, I don't think they make them anymore. You might be able to contact GM and find out if they carry them or can get them. They didn't have a name or anything when I bought them, just a part number.