So What Did You Get Your Valentine?! - 2011

misterp

well me and the wife are lame. we get things for each other that we can use. i got her a pair of joe rocket riding gloves and a set of dish's she's been wanting. she got me the Adams perfect interior cleaning kit. like i said we r pretty lame. i guess thats what happens when you get old. :yellow_loser::crackup:

... She got me a TVS 1900. I just haven't told her thats what she got me yet.

That's ok - your secret is safe with me!

that was nice of you p but if you really cared about her you would of traded the stang in for a camaro for her ..... :takealook::crackup::peelout:

Oh trust me she looked at the new Camaro already, get this: her former car was a '95 Camaro Z28 6-speed, and she drove that car over 10-years waiting to see what the 5th Gen Camaro would be like and her '95 finally fell apart on her. She's test driven the new Camaro and hates it (styling). She says the only Mustangs she likes are the '66 and '06 models. Go figure. I told her, well then get an '06 Cobra or Shelby LOL. At least she knows what she likes!

cock and balls...LOL

Yours?

LOL..yep..and to top things off my balls look like a heart....

:crackup: And this is why I am so proud to call you one of my best friends. You dog you! :thumbs:

I Got Engaged Today!!...

Awesome!! You guys got a date yet?

Mr. P. :)

We will take your word for it Brad, lol.....

I'd like a pic actually if thats ok :jester:

LOL...an upside down heart...jut have to picture it..LOL

Oh and the wife has seen this...she was not amused..LMAO

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I got the lady a spa package, which was a hell of a lot more expensive than I assumed. I actually have not received my gift yet because they are not old enough to ship yet but she bought me a baby Nosy Be Panther Chameleon from Screamelons. Unfortunately, I have to wait a month for the bloodline I wanted but here is a picture of his dad, Howard.

howard3.jpg

Congrats Dan!!!! Me and my wife got married on V-Day, and we started dating on V-Day too. Good luck to you!!

I got my wife a nice card, a new watch (she's been wanting a nice watch for awhile), surprised her with some fake roses (she doesn't like real ones anymore since she has a brown thumb lol) and seeing as our anniversary is on the same day and it's been 3 years, I got a leather photo album and put some pics of us in it and foo-foo'd it all up to be nice and sweet. She trumped mine pretty good though, she got me 2 cards (I condensed both events into one lol), a video game, and these:

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg