Picture of truck with finished 2/3 drop

rico750sxi

yeah once i cut my bump stops down i lost all vibration

Which bumpstops did you cut, front or rear? I'm using GroundForce rear bumpstops and a full front stop. Was your's riding on the rear bumstops so you weren't getting the full drop?

my was on the bump stops in the front and rear. the rear and up being held up by the bump stops. i was looking as ssblackss's (jonathan's) truck in KS and the back seemed a little lower than mine...once i cut them down it went down where it was supposed to...

can't put anything in back...really weights er down. i do have a set of air leveling bags. i am just trying to find the right compressor, tank, gauge set-up...i'll keep yall posted on that...

ryan

can't put anything in back...really weights er down. i do have a set of air leveling bags. i am just trying to find the right compressor, tank, gauge set-up...i'll keep yall posted on that...

Yeah please do.

Something else of note is that my dirver's side tailpipe is only about and inch away from the pumpkin now. I may have to get Gibson to send me the tailpipes for the dual exit in the stock location. Either that or one good bump will give me all the clearance I need!!

Only thing holding me back now is money pal. Soon though. How bad did the tow in end up being after you did it. Was wondering how far I am allowed to drive it after it is done??

Since you are close enough and have done this install I will gladly get in touch with you to get it done if you don't mind.

On a seperate nope, my company is cracking down on our work time surfing on the net so this site will unfortunately be blocked pretty soon :cry::(

I hope not though. :seeya:

Just finished installing the hangers for the rear leafs so I snapped a shot. For those who don't know, I was just using the shackles for the rear. I wanted a little more drop in back and also McGaughy's said using the hanger and shackles would eliminate the need to shim the rear.

Oh, the other reason I posted this is I think it's the best picture I've ever taken of my truck. As some of you may lknow, I am no photog(sp?) by any means.

60245878.jpg

Wow. The drop looks fantastic.

Oh BTW...

Your truck is blue... :rolleyes:

Archived