Officially Converted

After a lot of research I finally pulled the trigger and began my addiction to Adam's polishes. I cannot wait until the weather gets nice and do a full detail with the products that I just received. I did wash the truck today as the weather will be below freezing and the truck should stay clean. I only used the shampoo and detail spray and I am already in love. The products work amazing and extremely user friendly.

Here are the products that I have so far, and I am sure their will be more on the way.

P1020067.jpg

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

yeah its great stuff. i started using it last summer and it works great. i also cant wait for the weather to get nice having a clean ride is nice. from now on i will only us there products on the SS. i have a ton of box store cleaning products and i will just waste all that stuff on my DD.

• 1 month later...

I haven't been able to do a full detail on the SS using my new Adam's products, but I did get a chance test a few prodoucts including the shampoo, detail spray, APC, and the VRT. I have been nothing but impressed with all the products. I cannot believe how good my paint looks with just the detail spray. I did a full wash with the shampoo and large wash pad. The shampoo suds up real nice and the large wash pad works great for the big panels on the SS. Before I dried the vehicle I lightly misted every panel with the detail spray. The truck dried of nicely and left a great shine produced by the detail spray. It honestly looks like it has been freshly waxed. I can only imagine how the truck is going to look after some paint correction and a couple coats of Americana. I just have to wait for some nice weather as it is currently snowing right now.

Im in the same boat. Im about to switch myself.

I was at a car show today and they had an adams booth and I got to see some of there products in action. Very impressed. Im going to get my dad to switch too

Im in the same boat. Im about to switch myself.

I was at a car show today and they had an adams booth and I got to see some of there products in action. Very impressed. Im going to get my dad to switch too