beelicious1000

Got this yesterday. Circle D 3200 Stall

post-19768-062978800 1299240328_thumb.jpg

post-19768-067987700 1299240388_thumb.jpg

A couple other goodies.

post-19768-043549500 1299240638_thumb.jpg

post-19768-078245800 1299240516_thumb.jpg

post-19768-010074500 1299240685_thumb.jpg

Boy I love it when a plan comes together. Just have to make a final decision on the cam then ordering heads/cam package from TSP next week hopefully. Then its install time!!!

It's Christmas in Texas - lucky dog.....

Lol oh ya. everyday is Christmas in Texas!!

Installed my Circle D last weekend. You will love it. its amazing how driveable it is...

Ya im hoping so. Chris at circle d said i would love it and wouldnt be able to tell a difference until wot

i love ordering new parts for the truck. i just find my self sitting at the door waiting on them to come in

yup me too

Very nice!

I looked into their H/C combo with the PRC stage 2.5 243's and the TSP224R. The 230R wouldn't be a bad choice either with that converter you have.

Ya those are the same heads im going with also. i was originally gonna go with the torquer v2 without the heads but since i decided to go with heads im not sure which cam to pick. ive read over patrick g's write up over at ls1tech about matching heads with cam extensively and its just not all coming together in my head. i guess im having a hard time understanding it.

well did a lil research and made a few phone calls. im gonna end up going with the torquer v3. 231/234 .643/598 on a 111lsa. john at tsp informed me it would work pretty good with the heads. he said its a bit difficult to tune but i dont think charlie will have an issue getting it dialed in. gonna order it all next week then i just have to try and find some days off work to try and get it all installed. im hoping for some decent gains.

Congrats on the parts man but isnt ordering pushrods and springs before heads like putting the carriage in front of the horse?? Theres a good chance that your gonna need different pushrods when its all said and done.

Congrats on the parts man but isnt ordering pushrods and springs before heads like putting the carriage in front of the horse?? Theres a good chance that your gonna need different pushrods when its all said and done.

yes you are exactly right. but i bought those springs and rods with the intention on just doing a cam swap. but like stated in the op im going with a heads/cam package from tsp and it comes with the rods of your choice and the heads come pre assembled with prc dual springs good to .650 lift. so those springs and rods pictured wont be used.

yes you are exactly right. but i bought those springs and rods with the intention on just doing a cam swap. but like stated in the op im going with a heads/cam package from tsp and it comes with the rods of your choice and the heads come pre assembled with prc dual springs good to .650 lift. so those springs and rods pictured wont be used.

Ah cool beans then its just that theres lots of people that dont take the time to measure them. You planning on swapping lifters?

ya i hear ya lol. im not sure. with all the reading ive been doing it seems that i will still be able to use the stock ones. but not totally for sure. some people say to change them and others say u dont have to. would u recommend it.

ya i hear ya lol. im not sure. with all the reading ive been doing it seems that i will still be able to use the stock ones. but not totally for sure. some people say to change them and others say u dont have to. would u recommend it.

I would recommend it for sure stiffer springs and higher lift cam equals more stress on the lifters.