Money For Schtuff!

Aspentaylor

As far as Cold Air, and if money wasn't an option, I would go with the GMPF Cold Air. But me personally I am running a K&N CAI and I love it. As for a tune, go with a Wheatley Tune. I hear always the best from Wheatley. I personally cant wait to get mine tuned. Congrats on the new parts!

Hi!

My CAI of choice is probably the Volant. Before you get the CAI, replace the stock catback muffler first, you will actually get more performance initially replacing the restrictive stock muffler than replacing the CAI. Tuning from what I have observed Charlie Wheatley has one of the strongest N.A. tunes available, but at the moment he is backed-up about 6-weeks on his "cable tunes", you would have to take out your PCM and send it to him, or have him send you a programmed PCM in trade for yours...

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Totally agree with Mr. P, you cant go wrong with a Wheatley tune and a Volant CAI. Im running both along with other mods and let me say those two are well worth every penny! Good luck on your decision!

Hi!

My CAI of choice is probably the Volant. Before you get the CAI, replace the stock catback muffler first, you will actually get more performance initially replacing the restrictive stock muffler than replacing the CAI. Tuning from what I have observed Charlie Wheatley has one of the strongest N.A. tunes available, but at the moment he is backed-up about 6-weeks on his "cable tunes", you would have to take out your PCM and send it to him, or have him send you a programmed PCM in trade for yours...

Hey all!!! Thanks for the info!!! I think I want to go with the K&N and Magnaflow exhaust. I dont want the ss to sound too manly and i heard magnaflow should fit my tastes. lol The BF is mentioned an EFI Live tune system......Im in the dark about the tunes.

Hey all!!! Thanks for the info!!! I think I want to go with the K&N and Magnaflow exhaust. I dont want the ss to sound too manly and i heard magnaflow should fit my tastes. lol The BF is mentioned an EFI Live tune system......Im in the dark about the tunes.

The Magnaflow when done right sounds pretty awesome. EFILive - do not buy this unless you want to become a professional tuner yourself! I would hire the services of a proven professional tuner. If you want a tune that was created with EFILive software, then when you look for a tuning professional ask them if they use EFILive (versus HP Tuners software suite).