Charlie got his windows tinted

haynss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I THINK I JUST INSTALLED THE BEST MOD YET!!! 15% WINDOW TINT, ITS AWSOME, IT SEEMS LIKE THE TRUCK IS FASTER. I JUST CANT FIGURE IT OUT!! THE CUSTOM TUNE HAS NO BEEN TUNED YET, SO I AM STILL WAITING, LIKE VINCE WITH HIS SUPERCHARGE.

I THINK I JUST INSTALLED THE BEST MOD YET!!! 15% WINDOW TINT, ITS AWSOME, IT SEEMS LIKE THE TRUCK IS FASTER. I JUST CANT FIGURE IT OUT!! THE CUSTOM TUNE HAS NO BEEN TUNED YET, SO I AM STILL WAITING, LIKE VINCE WITH HIS SUPERCHARGE.

very amusing..... even in bright red......

any pictures of the tint?

I THINK I JUST INSTALLED THE BEST MOD YET!!!  15% WINDOW TINT, ITS AWSOME, IT SEEMS LIKE THE TRUCK IS FASTER.  I JUST CANT FIGURE IT OUT!!  THE CUSTOM TUNE HAS NO BEEN TUNED YET, SO I AM STILL WAITING, LIKE VINCE WITH HIS SUPERCHARGE.

very amusing..... even in bright red......

any pictures of the tint?

can in caps...i think they really outdid themselves this time... :thumbs:

I want a high end tune. Who do you guys suggest? Or are you just using a shop in your local area? Should we use anyone in particular or request anything special when we take the truck in for a tune?

probably wouldnt look in the "Happy Charlie's Tint Thread" :jester:

SPEAKING OF PICS, HOW DO YOU POST PICS?!?!?!?!

I think that for the money PCMforless is the best, I am not a good rep yet, I am still waiting on mine. But, other people give him good feed back.

I think that for the money PCMforless is the best, I am not a good rep yet, I am still waiting on mine. But, other people give him good feed back.

i use my keyboard and mouse. :D

as for the pcm, i've driven a truck with bryans work and i was very impressed. i've also recomended him to others and all but a couple have been very impressive on the first shot. you'll like it i think. :thumbs:

I think that for the money PCMforless is the best, I am not a good rep yet, I am still waiting on mine.  But, other people give him good feed back.

i use my keyboard and mouse. :D

as for the pcm, i've driven a truck with bryans work and i was very impressed. i've also recomended him to others and all but a couple have been very impressive on the first shot. you'll like it i think. :thumbs:

By the looks of Zippy's post, he just hates CAPS altogether. :P

Archived