Charlie got his windows tinted

haynss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, Makani wants me banned?!?!? Atleast Zippy still likes me and I will try and watch the caps lock and red text. By the way, I still love my new tint. It is the best job I have ever seen and for sure the best thats ever been on any of my vehicles.

Did I give you additude Zip? If so, I do appoligize!! Please dont consider banning me like haynSS is opting for! I will never use bold, caps, bright colored text again.

Did I give you additude Zip? If so, I do appoligize!! Please dont consider banning me like haynSS is opting for! I will never use bold, caps, bright colored text again.

i won't ban ya, but i'll still laugh about it. i wouldn't say attitude, but the CAPS and the red was directed at me for sure i'd say. :jester: i'm special, someone thought of me. :D

Im not sure what happend, it wasnt like that when I hit the post button. :jester: No additude, just messing with ya, I will try not to give you a hard time, no matter how easy it is :lol::thumbs:

Im not sure what happend, it wasnt like that when I hit the post button. :jester: No additude, just messing with ya, I will try not to give you a hard time, no matter how easy it is :lol::thumbs:

it's ok, i can take it. i no longer own a red truck. :jester:

Archived