F350?

d_a_n_payne

I know these can be fast but this guy says he has the fastest truck in Louisiana and always brags about how he beat an 04 Cobra. I dont think I believe him. I can hear the supercharger when he passes by but I dont know what else hes got. Its a four door but not a dually. He has a bunch of toolboxes in the back too. He wants to race me after I get my truck fixed.

1st: Can a f350 beat a SS stock to stock?

2nd: Can a s/c'd f350 beat a stock SS?

3rd: What would I need to beat him?

4th: What would he need to beat me?

5th: Any extra info is welcome...

I got a buddy with a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 model I think they have like somewhere in the two hundred horse power range and he swears up and down he can beat me (he is stock so am I aside from exhaust). I was like sure whenever, so maybe that guy is just in love with his truck as well and really doesn't know what he's talking about either. I say race him and see what happens just be careful. :thumbs:

I know these can be fast but this guy says he has the fastest truck in Louisiana and always brags about how he beat an 04 Cobra. I dont think I believe him. I can hear the supercharger when he passes by but I dont know what else hes got. Its a four door but not a dually. He has a bunch of toolboxes in the back too. He wants to race me after I get my truck fixed.

1st: Can a f350 beat a SS stock to stock?

2nd: Can a s/c'd f350 beat a stock SS?

3rd: What would I need to beat him?

4th: What would he need to beat me?

5th: Any extra info is welcome...

F350s can come with a triton 6.8L V10 that is rated at 310 hp and 425 ft/lbs of torque and 6.0L diesel that is rated at 325hp and 440ft/lbs of torque. They also come with 4.11 gears.

A tune and an s/c in these things could throw a serious beating on a stock SS.

Turbo diesel would kill ya, I'd expect. Banks makes power packages for these trucks that are unbelievable.

my buddy has a 2002 f350 diesel and its quick for a 7000lb truck but no match for a ss. he has a chip and exhaust too. now if the guy you are talking about has a v10 with sc it might be close. depends on what year cobras they are too. if its a new one he has alot done to it its smells a little fishy to me

Take him from the line,You have something that the cobra and the f 35o don't have "AWD" From the line the SS has a slight advantage in the 1/8 of a mile. With that much torque he will be spining for a while. I think you have a chance. :chevy:

When I am in doubt I always go for the 1/8, that way if I loose doesn't look as bad :lol:

Good luck! :seeya:

Take him from the line,You have something that the cobra and the f 35o don't have "AWD" From the line the SS has a slight advantage in the 1/8 of a mile. With that much torque he will be spining for a while. I think you have a chance. :chevy:

When I am in doubt I always go for the 1/8, that way if I loose doesn't look as bad :lol:

Good luck! :seeya:

Thats funny, but it makes sense! :crazy::lol::thumbs:

Archived