F350?

d_a_n_payne

The turbo Diesel Ford and Dodges that I have seen run at Firebird raceway were 4X4’s and really jumped off the line, no tire spin at all!

A turbo diesel with propane injection will kill a stock or slightly modified SS, I know because it happened to me the first time I went to the strip…

A good freind of mine has a 2003 Ford FX/4 6.0 diesel four dour short bed....Hes done full exhaust, chip, intake and all that stuff.....Not that much money i believe it was about 2500 for all of it.....I raced him in my SS....he beat me! This truck ahs sooo much torque...i raced him a second time, i jumped him bad off the line and I was like oh i have it won...Then when i shifted to 2nd i could here his turbo and he just startted reeling me in, it was a helpless feeling, but i was impressed cuz my turcks not slow by anymeans....ford has there stuff together on that 6.0...aside frmo the little bugs in it they are bad ass motors

JK

• 2 weeks later...

ford power stroke engines are international harverster engine blocks with a Caterpillar (heui) injection system and turbo all made for ford . These are good running engines and if there modded out and tuned they could be quick. :crazy:

They make one hell of a sleeper.Here is a F350 srw cc lb with a TT cummings transplant. He ran a 11.42@118mph in 1/4 mile!

http://www.logantele.com/~pbaker/stuff/f350run.wmv

about like everthing else they make, have to copy or transplant engines to make 'em run!

i remember when the IFS cobra came out and ford people were like "vette owners better watch out"

gimme a break....

:puke:

Archived