first trip to the track 1/8mile

superman

took the ss to the track tonight and was pleased with the results.. ran a 8.277 @ 82mph.. stock pcm. stalling to 1800rpm and spraying right out the gate.

my brother was beside me in a 04 lighting with 4lb pulley, custom tune, magnaflow exhaust and other goodies he ran a 8.506 @ 83mph..

it was like everyone stood to there feet when we lined up at the starting line. the guy on the loud speaker says '' here it is super sport vs lighting ". Boy am i glad i had nos, that would have been embarassing.. cameras snapped and chevy and ford fans started talking trash to one another.. it was great...

we dont have a quater mile track around wonder what the times would be in the quater?????

glad i got the win... :D:chevy::chevy::chevy:

Some guy at the 1/8 mile track here in town ran a 8.4 in his bone stock Lightning. :confused:

Look at the MPH, he ran a slower et, but higher MPH in the Lightning. The Lightning more than likely had traction issues. That Lightning runs alot better than 8.5 if it could hook.

there was a hd crew cab there to and it ran a 9.6 i believe.. i think that i could do that bone stock :D

it was like 90 degrees outside so maybe that had something to do with it.. and when the lighting had traction problems he ran a 9.3.... :wtf:

Archived