New Member With Some Questions...

kyle's v

Been lurking on the forum for awhile now figured I would introduce myself like an Arkansan should.:cheers:

I'm a die hard GM fan owned once since my first truck in high school. I've been in the market for a truck for several years now and I'm finally ready to make a purchase. My 95' Z71 is starting to get tired with 235k plus there's no room in a RC for extra people. I want an 06' GMC or Chevy crew cab 4wd,white exterior,charcoal or grey interior,leather bucket seats,Vortec Max package and under 50k miles. Since that body style truck was only made in 06' with the Max package it's been hard for me to find EXACTLY what I want. I do have one found though with 44k miles though:thumbs:

Now my question is: What's the differences in the vortec max package and a denali truck besides the denali being awd??

I plan to do a full bolt up exhaust and magnacharger. I know the vortec max has the better transmisson,rear end and 4.10 gears so I figured it would be the best option?:dunno:

Here's a picture of my wife's BEAST!!!:cadillac_icon:

CTS-V004.jpg

Edited by vman (see edit history)

really cant help ya with info. but welcome to the forum and wow suck a sick V. nice. but im pretty sure the max and denalis are very similar. both have 6.0s and a 4l65/4l60 trans. both are nice. good luck.