I Need A S/C

Miller812

Ok well I just raced a newer chevy camaro ss. I got a good jump on him and had him till about 50 then he just blew by me and kept on going but I think I did pretty good for just mild mods. I have a video but I can't get it on here so if anyone wants to see it send me your email addy and I'll send it to ya.

would that get me anywere close to the car lol.

oh yeah. i havent seen a video yet but im sure with a decent cam and like a 75/100 shot you would walk a new camaro pretty bad. with the right tune your motor would work great with N02. if my truck was my DD thats the route id go. just a healthy N/A setup with some nitrous to play around with on the weekends.

oh yeah. i havent seen a video yet but im sure with a decent cam and like a 75/100 shot you would walk a new camaro pretty bad. with the right tune your motor would work great with N02. if my truck was my DD thats the route id go. just a healthy N/A setup with some nitrous to play around with on the weekends.

cmon shawn no2?:idiot: don't be that guy!

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)

cmon shawn no2?:idiot: don't be that guy!

ok sorry nitrous. i cant stand it when people use NOS. its sounds to ricer for me. it reminds me of Fast and furious. NOS is a brand. it just kills me when people say look that guy has nos NOT its NITROUS. sorry rant is over.

lol funny i heard brian say the samething but i was actually just correcting the molecular formula N2O not NO2 dinitrogen monoxide lol sorry im in chemistry :pepsicheer:

oh ok. yeah after you pointed it out it really stands out. :crackup: :crackup: You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! :crackup: :crackup: