Zachm89 At Dallas Raceway

misterp

Matt- The guy driving the 5.0 was a complete ass...after the first run of the day he only got me by .04 and that was on the 20's :P after that he never could catch me again, he was running nothing faster than 12.7's and most of the time was in the mid 13's. Mainly driver error and traction, on top of being pissed off and hot lapping the hell out of the car.

Brian- you can take a dinky sausage and shove it up your @$$! haha

Chase- the tech guys there are really lax on rules apparently...they never once looked at anything mechanical on my truck, nor did they ever tell me i needed a helmet. Only thing they asked me was "try not to do a burnout passed the starting line again" after the first pass i made because apparently i was going for the John Force burnout, AWD style :thumbs: My girlfriend had never been down the track so she wanted to ride along for a pass, I could barely get her out of the truck after that, she loved it.

Shaun- Shelby didnt want to run the cobalt, maybe i can convince her in the future to let me or her step dad to take it down the track.

James- You better get to work if you wanna keep up in that single cab!

Thanks for all the replies guys, im excited for the next time I get to hit the track with the new tune, smaller pulley and new exhaust to see what she can do!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Zach!! Takes alot of time and work to get those kinda times out of these heavy pigs!!:thumbs:

You are definitley getting me excited to go racing this summer. I'll have to post some videos of Matt and I trying to square up......and me getting smoked...:angel:

ok well heres the deal. im AM COMING UP when school gets out and i want to play with my car lol. nice zachary!!! did u have ur gf in the truck against the 5.0 and neither of u wore a helmet?

Congrats Zach!! Takes alot of time and work to get those kinda times out of these heavy pigs!!:thumbs:

You are definitley getting me excited to go racing this summer. I'll have to post some videos of Matt and I trying to square up......and me getting smoked...:angel:

Haha, I think you'll be the one smoking some people with that turbo setup though! thumb.gif I still need to get the L92 setup on the 69 tuned and dialed in, I need to go take it on a first test drive soon so it will be ready. drool.gif

ok well heres the deal. im AM COMING UP when school gets out and i want to play with my car lol. nice zachary!!! did u have ur gf in the truck against the 5.0 and neither of u wore a helmet?

Yup. She rode with me on two passes and no helmets were worn.

Keep that F-body away from me... I hate working on those damn things.... takes a shoehorn to install everything on those cars.

zach WAY TO GO MAN!!! thats is sick! great times man. way to represent for the procharger community dam!! 12.3 on a p1 LMAO!!! AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PULLEY ED DOWN ...... fuuuuuuuuuuu !!!peelout.gif

see what happens when you don't run corn oil gas Jon...:jester:

Might also help that he is a dinky sausage type of guy.