Zachm89 At Dallas Raceway

misterp

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zach weighs like a buck 30 , just wait till i get my fuel right and will see about my corn oil. your just hating cause its pulling your oil stocks down. :takealook:

oil is @ 111.00 you tard... your post has absolutely no value. In fact show me a oil company that is down because of your "corn oil".....

EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dan i guess jons dong was buring from using regular gas as lube. had to switch over to the softer stuff!!! :rollin:

and no i dont want my stock rearend to grenade. im not even sure whats it in. it has 4:10s but havent really looked to see what rearend it has. gotta get my longtubes and y pipe on first.

hey dan i guess jons dong was buring from using regular gas as lube. had to switch over to the softer stuff!!! :rollin:

and no i dont want my stock rearend to grenade. im not even sure whats it in. it has 4:10s but havent really looked to see what rearend it has. gotta get my longtubes and y pipe on first.

I hope you bought quality stuff and not the cheap shit.