Just Did My First Log... Take A Look

idahoBLKss

i dont know why its knocking off the get go but its definately running lean up high15-16 afr's according to my aem. im only seeing 8-9 psi right now.i have hpt pro .whats the ect? and how do i look at my injector duty cycles ?

ect is the engine coolant temp. Your idc's were pretty good. I think I didn't see any higher than 89%. Which you usually don't want them over 80%. 89% is do-able.

high 15-16's is extremely lean for boost. BUT I'm not sure if running pure e-85 would change where your afr's should be running. That would be the first question. If it doesn't change the values, you better turn the boost down before you burn a hole in a slug.....that would suck!

If you have the pro version, did you run the output wires out of your wideband to somewhere you could access the two wires? If you did, hook the two wires up to your pro box on your cable like Shadowsniper said.

Jon if you want. Call me. It would be way easier to explain.

Justin 907-322-6348

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ect is the engine coolant temp. Your idc's were pretty good. I think I didn't see any higher than 89%. Which you usually don't want them over 80%. 89% is do-able.

high 15-16's is extremely lean for boost. BUT I'm not sure if running pure e-85 would change where your afr's should be running. That would be the first question. If it doesn't change the values, you better turn the boost down before you burn a hole in a slug.....that would suck!

If you have the pro version, did you run the output wires out of your wideband to somewhere you could access the two wires? If you did, hook the two wires up to your pro box on your cable like Shadowsniper said.

Jon if you want. Call me. It would be way easier to explain.

Justin 907-322-6348

yeah the afr's should be no different then running reg . fuel should be in the mid to high 11's . i got the output wires connected to the lil green peice that connects to the hp tuner box already i just didnt know how to log with it .

yeah the afr's should be no different then running reg . fuel should be in the mid to high 11's . i got the output wires connected to the lil green peice that connects to the hp tuner box already i just didnt know how to log with it .

In your table display at the bottom, under the double black line there is two rows of three cells. right click the top left box (cell eio input 1) and click "insert input"

Then in the list, click wideband 02

Then click on your aem or what ever...

Make sure you hooked up your output wires for your wideband in the #1 inputs on the hpt pro box on your green peice. I think it was the first and the fifth plugs you use. I would have to go outside to check.

correct, 1 and 5 on the plug looking at it with the screws up. 1 is the signal wire, 5 is the ground counted from the top down, again looking at it with the screws up.

Are you still on the stock fuel pump? Mine is right on the edge with the stock pump and i have lower injectors and no boost, but i'm turning 6900 rpm though

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

no i just upgraded from a walbro 255 to a aeromotive 340 just this week . thats why i was logging to see if my fuel trims, pressures and injector duty cycles were any different. i think i might go do another wot pull real quick with the wideband hooked up to see what you guys think.

no i just upgraded from a walbro 255 to a aeromotive 340 just this week . thats why i was logging to see if my fuel trims, pressures and injector duty cycles were any different. i think i might go do another wot pull real quick with the wideband hooked up to see what you guys think.

what kind of regulator are you using? can you just set the fuel pressure to 58, at least then your injector tables will be closer

here is the config file i use, i like it but its all personal preference, just change your wide band

new config_wideband.cfg

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

If you get the logs showing the afr's that great! Get on it!

Yep the arm one

If the aem one that is a pre configured setup is not reading right you might have to do a user configured setup. You will have to search for the setting online, I am sure that someone on hptuners forum has posted other setting for it. Check there.