I received my airbag cover from chase last week and his work is awesome. The cover is one of a kind and really sets the interior off. Chase, you do great work and I recommend anyone to buy one if they get the chance. Thanks again chase! :pepsicheer:

X2 chase has the best stuff and good prices

got my airbag and cover from chase also. they look really nice like something the truck should have come with.

he also installed limiter straps and spent a whole day helping me with some other odds and ends. definetly a good guy

nope doesent change anything as far as pcm / odometer is concerned , its a plug and play mod .

idaho, its a complete replacement of the factory airbag. im trying to work an exchange program but at this point it isnt possible to just swap the cover .

thanks for the kind words guys i really enjoy helping out and making everyone enjoy what they have worked so hard for , even when others take money and do not perform correct work .

im working on a few other things for the community i should have up soon.

as soon as i get my own shop i will be going bigger and making some very nice stuff , im finally getting where i want to be in life and will get to do what i enjoy the most.