Pictures

had some pictures taken last time at the track, thought i'd post them.

grudge4-2-11sat111.jpg

grudge4-2-11sat029.jpg

grudge4-2-11sat028.jpg

Truck was dirty from the rain the day before, but still looks cool just being on the track.

Pulled a bunch of 12.6's but couldn't hit the 12.5's again. My 60 foot times got better with the 102mm tb, consistent 1.72-1.73's. Also ran two 13.xx passes after spinning the tires into 2nd gear.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

perfect Art...i finally got a picture of my truck smoking the tires i can't show it......perfect. Figures right?

It opens on my computer, so if anyones has any ideas, i'm all ears

edit: see if that works

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

perfect Art...i finally got a picture of my truck smoking the tires i can't show it......perfect. Figures right?

It opens on my computer, so if anyones has any ideas, i'm all ears

Keeps asking for windows live login and password......

are those 17's?

Brad shot me an update on whats up with the truck, sounds like you were busy this winter :)

and you are still on your 42's? wow, not as worried about them /being enough/working with the times I have run.

I bet the jaws dropped at the track when you were lining up.

Thanks for the comments guys!

how you get the awd burnout

Being able to do the burn out is a combination of everything, i have a cam that is just too big for this truck so to make it work i had to run a 4500 stall. 4500 stall plus the cams power band, and it did this. Sad part is the 4500 really isn't enough.

are those 17's?

Brad shot me an update on whats up with the truck, sounds like you were busy this winter :)

and you are still on your 42's? wow, not as worried about them /being enough/working with the times I have run.

I bet the jaws dropped at the track when you were lining up.

Those are still 20's Joe, just using a 28.7 tire. Proxes 4 if you ever need a real good (street) tire for traction. I really didn't do too much over the winter just a new 102 tb and 102 intake elbow. Only made like 2 more hp on the dyno, but as said in the other post the VE wasn't dailed in as well as it should be. The guys at the line all watched when i came up for my runs, it was cool.

I'm using 42 pound SVO injectors which are really around 52 at our rail pressure. If you look up a thread that Kevin and i were talking back and forth about injectors the last day or two, great info from him! I forget the topic name, but it would be in mine/his post list.

If the weather holds i'm going to the track tonight as well,