Pictures

Great pictures Brad! Thanks for posting them. Your track is very forgiving for the photographer, my tracks they need to be burried behind the guardrail!

BTW, you missed your 12.5's because you didn't fold in your mirrors...a rookie mistake! :dbanana:

Great pictures Brad! Thanks for posting them. Your track is very forgiving for the photographer, my tracks they need to be burried behind the guardrail!

BTW, you missed your 12.5's because you didn't fold in your mirrors...a rookie mistake! :dbanana:

prolly didnt have nitrogen or helium in ur tires too lol. wish i could burn all four!

prolly didnt have nitrogen or helium in ur tires too lol. wish i could burn all four!

Hmmmmm, folding in the mirrors, taking off the antenna...and helium...you guys are on to something here. :fingersx:

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Most smoke from the front Ive ever seen on from a standstill (meaning the truck did not have a tow off or was not doing donuts). :thumbsup::chevrolet::pepsicheer:

That would be a great pic to put on the front page of this site and a rwd drive smoking the rears on the opposite side.