Suspension Squeek

dounome

About a month ago I started to get a squeek out of the rear of the truck and it has gotten worse as time has gone on. I have the truck lowered with the Mc kit and have had no problems except this crap. I do know that when I put the leafs back together I didn't tighten them too much so the truck would sit nice and level. Do you guys think this could be dirt or something in the pivots? Help please, its driven me nuts :fume::fume:

No nerf bars, but good call......well I just lifted it up and cleaned the hell out of them and tightened them up with lots of WD-40......have to see what happens. hey Blackhawk my brother lives in Mesa he has a 03 Black SS thats lowered.

i have the same squeek in my mcg's kit...usually more out of the left rear...but the right rear also has the same thing going on...sounds is coming from the shackle...i used lithium greese...seems to work well...usually have to re-spray it every couple of weeks...

• 2 weeks later...

Had bad squeak, sure it was front suspension, took it in, the parking brake cable was not positionned properly on some of our rides and rubs on frame causing annoying squeak.

They changed park brake cable and repositionned it, whammo quiet as a mouse for 3 months now...

Dr Mike.

Archived