Would You Wait 45Min+ To Save 20Cents/Gallon

Every vehicle I own takes premium gas. Hell I run premium gas in my lawn equipment. **** a bunch of gas prices.

:withstupid: My tractor is 25 years old and still running strong, cant beat Sears back in the 80s except if you have a Jon Deere from Canada.

I wouldn't wait for 3-4 hours for 1.00 off.That is crazy to me,I rather just pay it.

If they let there car sit and idle,how much are you really saving while blowing cold ac,or you can sit there and sweat.

Or how many times are they going to turn on and off the vehicle as every car moves up to pump.LOL

Also with all the people,it would be a pain in the ass to even pull in and out

No thanks :pepsicheer:

Fuel is high,and more than likely,it will never be what it was 5-10 years ago,pay it or pedal :thumbs:

Edited by Wheatley (see edit history)

I wouldn' wait but I wouldn't be putting that cheap gas in my truck to begin with.I have been to oregon a couple of times and I hate waiting for the lazy gas attendance to fill my truck up and don't like the fact of some body else touching my truck. But what is weird is every person I know that was raised in oregon hates to fill there own tank up ... weird??