Tbss Intake Install Pics

So for the EVAP line did you just use some extra fuel line? Was this swap worth it?

Yes I just got some extra hose. The swap was not woth it because a nut dropped in the intake port without me knowing and desproyed my #8 piston so never ran it just started it for 5 seconds..... But I am sure if I would have ran it , it would be worth it in my case with my cam and full bolt on truck.

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

Yes I just got some extra hose. The swap was not woth it because a nut dropped in the intake port without me knowing and desproyed my #8 piston so never ran it just started it for 5 seconds..... But I am sure if I would have ran it , it would be worth it in my case with my cam and full bolt on truck.

Cool thanks for the help. Now I just need to find time to bolt this up.

In your second picture (the view from the passenger side), there is a little nipple like thing behind the fuel line crossover. Is this suppose to be open or closed? On mine it looks to be broke off.

In your second picture (the view from the passenger side), there is a little nipple like thing behind the fuel line crossover. Is this suppose to be open or closed? On mine it looks to be broke off.

Supposed to be capped off. Put a plug on it and you should be fine.

• 1 month later...