Custom Systems

My system in the works..

Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT head unit

Audio Control 4.1 EQ

350 amp alternator for stereo, inverter and alarm, dual mounting bracket

Custom battery box mounted under the driver side bed holding one Kinetik HC2400

Tripp-Lite PV1000HF 1000W inverter with remote control panel and center console GFCI

#1/0 wiring from the alternator fused at 250 amp to the battery

#1/0 wiring from the alternator with a circuit breaker at 200 amps to the inverter

All undercarriage wiring in sealtight

MB Quart QSD216 components in front stock location

Infintity Kappa 462.7cfp 4x6 plates in rear stock location

Two JLW6V2 subs in custom separate boxes downfiring under the rear seat

Rear seat lifted 2 inches and moved forward 2 1/2 inches and relocated the mounting hooks to allow the seat to fold down

Xtant X1001 1000W class d mono amp fused at 125 amp with #1/0 wiring to a 1.5 farad cap them to amp

Xtant X604 400W 4 channel amp fused at 125 amp with #4 wiring

Xtant P500 five band parametric equalizer

Monster interconnects

Stinger HPM wiring and electrical distribution

Mounted on a custom made polished aluminum amp rack mounted to the rear wall behind the seat

Varad LED lighting

Head unit and EQ mounted on a custom polished aluminum along with the center console control panel

Termostat controlled fans mounted on the amp rack and back of the rear seat

Scytek VG8000 alarm with intergrated high frequency loud speakers

Auto start, window roll up/down, glass break and shock senors, camera viewing driver and remote with monitor

Lots of Dynamat and ensolite

5000K LEDs replaced all incandescents except for markers and front turn signals (could get them to function correctly, even with load resistors)

6000K HID 55W low beam 6000K 35W high beam

PAC SWI-PS steering wheel control interface

PAC C2R-GM24 radio replacement interface

Going to try to motorize the rear seat to fold down

Look for me at an IASCA competition when its done

Pics at photobucket.com/highvoltamps

Edited by highvoltamps (see edit history)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we supposed to list what we've done?...ok

Dual yellow top optimas with a napa constant duty solenoid to disconnect aux battery.

1/0 Audision battery to battery and into cab

1 gauge Audision upgraded alternator an ground wires

1 fuseholder, 2 distro blocks behind seat

behind rear seat is carpeted with custom ports for fresh air vents

behind the seat 1100 watt orion hcca amp

and alpine 4 channel

2 orion 10's downfiring under seat(just sold them)

and 800 watt inverter

focal k2powers 6.5 separates up front

factory headunit with gm aux in adapter

b-quiet sound deadening from dash to back of cab, 3 layers in doors

parrot bluetooth with display mounted in dash

compustar pro starter/alarm with dual sirens, tilt/motion sensor with drone phone app

aux gas pedal disconnect

rear window mounted pager to arm/disarm alarm

b-pillar mounted leds behind tweeter grills and aux window roll-up

blue led interior swap

hi/low hids

Are we supposed to list what we've done?...ok

Dual yellow top optimas with a napa constant duty solenoid to disconnect aux battery.

1/0 Audision battery to battery and into cab

1 gauge Audision upgraded alternator an ground wires

1 fuseholder, 2 distro blocks behind seat

behind rear seat is carpeted with custom ports for fresh air vents

behind the seat 1100 watt orion hcca amp

and alpine 4 channel

2 orion 10's downfiring under seat(just sold them)

and 800 watt inverter

focal k2powers 6.5 separates up front

factory headunit with gm aux in adapter

b-quiet sound deadening from dash to back of cab, 3 layers in doors

parrot bluetooth with display mounted in dash

compustar pro starter/alarm with dual sirens, tilt/motion sensor with drone phone app

aux gas pedal disconnect

rear window mounted pager to arm/disarm alarm

b-pillar mounted leds behind tweeter grills and aux window roll-up

blue led interior swap

hi/low hids

Nice install, would like to see pics

Is the gas petal disconnect an alarm option or did you intergrade?

Nice install, would like to see pics

Is the gas petal disconnect an alarm option or did you intergrade?

No real point in taking pics, everything is pretty much hidden except the back of the cab. The only picture i have of it is without the fresh air vents. I took them out and they got smashed so I have to build new ones.

SAM_1123.jpg

I just relayed the power feed on the gas pedal off an aux on the starter so if someone steals my truck, I can track it on my phone app and then disconnect the pedal.

I figured it would be better then killing the ignition, they aren't going to get far on idle.

Edited by paulguy (see edit history)

No real point in taking pics, everything is pretty much hidden except the back of the cab. The only picture i have of it is without the fresh air vents. I took them out and they got smashed so I have to build new ones.

SAM_1123.jpg

I just relayed the power feed on the gas pedal off an aux on the starter so if someone steals my truck, I can track it on my phone app and then disconnect the pedal.

I figured it would be better then killing the ignition, they aren't going to get far on idle.

Good stuff man. I have to do something with the back air ducts, looks like you ported them to the sides. What did you use for your ports?

I built some ports using 3 inch abs and fiberglass. i made them screw into the ports that I built on the back of the cab and they just went down and then towards the middle of the seat. Then I wrapped them with some dynamat. It helped to reduce the road noise, so right now it's louder then hell.

But i took them out last fall to cover them and they got wrecked before i got around to it. I'll probably get building some new ones here soon, maybe I'll cover them with bedliner... make life easy.

I was just n the gmfullsize site a few days ago and guys where talking about how they blocked the ports off to quiet the noise, I told them 'better learn how to read lips now, in case an airbag goes off...'

I'm kind of a ass sometimes.

I built some ports using 3 inch abs and fiberglass. i made them screw into the ports that I built on the back of the cab and they just went down and then towards the middle of the seat. Then I wrapped them with some dynamat. It helped to reduce the road noise, so right now it's louder then hell.

But i took them out last fall to cover them and they got wrecked before i got around to it. I'll probably get building some new ones here soon, maybe I'll cover them with bedliner... make life easy.

I was just n the gmfullsize site a few days ago and guys where talking about how they blocked the ports off to quiet the noise, I told them 'better learn how to read lips now, in case an airbag goes off...'

I'm kind of a ass sometimes.

Right on, a lot of people don't know that. Along with the pressure cause when the door is closed and heard it messes with the defrost too.

Going to try to incorperate the polished aluminum, making a duct dumping to the sides and line the inside with dynamat and ensolite.

Edited by highvoltamps (see edit history)

If I was doing it over, i should have just built the ducts in the rear panel thats glued to the back of the cab, then they would all have been carpeted together.

Maybe I rip it out and start over