Digital Camera

vdrumright

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For point and shoot I really like my Olympus D490 Zoom (which I think has been superceded by another number). The Z-Series cameras are all excellent. The D-395 (3.2MP) is only $149 and the D-580 (4.0MP) is only $259. If you have an email address I will send you a couple of shots from my D-490 (2.0MP).

For all purchases, Olympus or otherwise, I suggest B&H in New York - they have the best prices all round for audio and video products. Let us know what you decide... :thumbs:

...that doesn't cost a fortune.

That's kind of relative, Vince, as "a fortune" means something different to each person. Here's a web site that writes excellent reviews on digital cameras. I'd suggest checking them out when you get down to your final 2 or 3 choices and make a decision from there.

Digital Camera Reviews

...that doesn't cost a fortune.
That's kind of relative, Vince, as "a fortune" means something different to each person. Here's a web site that writes excellent reviews on digital cameras. I'd suggest checking them out when you get down to your final 2 or 3 choices and make a decision from there.Digital Camera Reviews
Ok, Lee I'll narrow it down for you. 3-5 hundred range.I kinda consider you the photo expert on here and was hoping for something a little more specific from ya'...lol

Thanks for the link... :thumbs:

I just bought a Canon Powershot A80. I really like it so far have not used it too much but plan on it and will be putting up new pics of my SS tomorrow I hope. The A80 has a flip screen and does movies and is 4.0 Megapixel. There is also the A75 which is basically the same but 3.2 and no flip screen but the screen is larger.

Archived