2005 SS LS2 HP and TQ Ratings.

Ultimate

the 6 speed is supposed to be an option in it by november also.

6 speed and LS2, :eek: the way the little truck should have been made. This will be the truck they start comparing to the L's and SRT's. Still, not quite fair, but that's how the mags will look at it.

many? as far as i know it's only going to be in the corvette and ssr with a late coming possibly in the cts and gto.

zippy, where's your hope? The GMInsideNews article also listed the regular cab SS was getting the LS2/6spd combo.

"Expect to see this new LS2 in the Trailblazer SS (the SSR is a Trailblazer, so this obvious), Silverado SS Shortbox, and........(sit down).....possibly the high performance GTO"

doh, they say shortbox, hopefully they mean regular cab. Man I'm tired of waiting.

the 6 speed is supposed to be an option in it by november also.

6 speed and LS2, :eek: the way the little truck should have been made. This will be the truck they start comparing to the L's and SRT's. Still, not quite fair, but that's how the mags will look at it.

you got that right

many? as far as i know it's only going to be in the corvette and ssr with a late coming possibly in the cts and gto.

zippy, where's your hope? The GMInsideNews article also listed the regular cab SS was getting the LS2/6spd combo.

"Expect to see this new LS2 in the Trailblazer SS (the SSR is a Trailblazer, so this obvious), Silverado SS Shortbox, and........(sit down).....possibly the high performance GTO"

doh, they say shortbox, hopefully they mean regular cab. Man I'm tired of waiting.

i'm with you and still hoping. no inside news yet. good news though, the regular sized trailblazer can be had with the gen IV 5.3 now.

Archived