Nhra - Firejacket Required

misterp

Sorry, did you say something about rolling the bone....smoker.gif

Tehehehe

:noway: Now that's just hateful. This truck will be fast someday!! It's a work-in-progress! :unsure:

:rolleyes: Yeah yeah - I am woman, hear me roar.... :jester:

I'm great!

LOL! Steve, these guys are brutal! ...

Hahaha yup there was no shortage of sh**-talking on Shaun & Manda's back porch! You missed poor John (hottellss) suffering through the humiliation of being told he just lost to a stock TBSS "with a vagina mod". :jester:

Tehehehe

I'm great!

That's right - you just continue reminding them boys exactly who's the boss. :driving:

Mr. P. :)

Hahaha yup there was no shortage of sh**-talking on Shaun & Manda's back porch! You missed poor John (hottellss) suffering through the humiliation of being told he just lost to a stock TBSS "with a vagina mod". :jester:

That's right - you just continue reminding them boys exactly who's the boss. :driving:

I giggled when I read that, I forgot about the "vagina mod"

You gonna run that thing pretty soon Steve? I was pretty excited for you when I seen you were putting a Procharger on. That seems like a decade ago. Run that bitch.

You're right, it's been too long!! Still having tuning issues, but it's coming along now. Best thing is, all the mechanical is done, the combo is very reliable and making good boost. Just gotta dial-in AFR and timing, my spark table is the biggest remaining issue. It takes time and devotion, I know you understand how that goes! Thanks for the encouragement. :driving: