New times

2bseen

Check this thread out, if you really are actually hitting a 8.9 at around 80 then you have a lot more mads than you feel like telling us. SuperSport has a running N/A truck and he still isn't sub 9 yet

You have me wondering:wtf:

I have ported and polished heads, 221/558 cam, volant, 3k stall, e-fans, hp tuners, asm headers, magnaflow muffler, no cats, I have a nx kit with 35 shot but the bottle was about empty with it working right and 100 shot hoping for upper 7s. On sunday with full bottle and same mods it has 40 more #s intake pressure than it did last night should run 8.6 to 8.7 with just a full bottle.

I have ported and polished heads, 221/558 cam, volant, 3k stall, e-fans, hp tuners, asm headers, magnaflow muffler, no cats, I have a nx kit with 35 shot but the bottle was about empty with it working right and 100 shot hoping for upper 7s. On sunday with full bottle and same mods it has 40 more #s intake pressure than it did last night should run 8.6 to 8.7 with just a full bottle.

LOL.. I still laugh every time I think about that woman at the track last night saying "My God.. did you just see that big blue truck run an 8.90!!??" If you would have had more than 2lbs of nitrous in the bottle and a bottle heater to let you run more than 700lbs of pressure.. I'm pretty sure you could have ran a 8.60 easy last night. :cheers:

reason i say :wtf: was because i thought you were stock. i went to the track and ran 8.2 @ 83 mph.. but that was with a 150 shot and stock pcm...

why do you still have slow for now in your sig?? :confused: alot faster than any stocker.. is it just not fast to you :D

Ran a 8.9 with 2.05 60ft and 80.7 mph. It is running very rich o2s at 900 to 1000 and shifting at 6200, I am going to raise to 6300 on friday. How slow is this in the 1/4.

14.0-14.3 in the 1320'.

Looks like you need to do some more tuning still. :shakehead:

Ran a 8.9 with 2.05 60ft and 80.7 mph.  It is running very rich o2s at 900 to 1000 and shifting at 6200, I am going to raise to 6300 on friday.  How slow is this in the 1/4.

14.0-14.3 in the 1320'.

Looks like you need to do some more tuning still. :shakehead:

It will be on the dyno with a wideband this time Saturday afternoon :chevy: It was pretty hot and humid Alabama night last night too. I ran my stock 2001 WS6 last night too and it only ran a 8.90, where it's a consistant 8.40 car in cool weather.

I am under the 9.00 mark in the 1/8 very consistantly with a N/A truck (no head work). Mods are in my sig. Still haven't worked all of the bugs out.....but it is fun trying ;)

Archived