nfl season

davechevyss

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to go with a long shot? Try the Lions. :jester:

I've been a New England fan ever since they started Brady. He was great with U of M and he's just getting better.

You want to go with a long shot? Try the Lions.

I don't think there are long enough odds for that one, Bob.53924.jpg. . . 55156.jpg

I also get NFL Season Ticket on DIRECTV

Me too, ginnie. Damn, where were you when I was single? I woman who loves football and fast trucks. My dream come true. Every woman I've ever gotten serious over

HATES football. ~sigh~ 12597.jpg

Lee, How about this?? SUPERBOWL XXV when the Giants beat the Bills ( 20-19) when Scott Norwood missed a 47 yard field goal with I think 10 seconds left in the game?? Hey Lee -- I was THERE!! Oh yea with No Husband, he was home Doesn't like SPORTS.

Ginnie :D

Lee, How about this?? SUPERBOWL XXV when the Giants beat the Bills ( 20-19) when Scott Norwood missed a 47 yard field goal with I think 10 seconds left in the game?? Hey Lee -- I was THERE!! Oh yea with No Husband, he was home Doesn't like SPORTS.

Ginnie :D

Lee's to busy booking a flight to CLE to answer you, Ginnie. :lol:

All you Raiders fans can have Warren Sapp. We won't miss him.

We might as well take him, we get all the old @$$ rejects from other teams anyway!!!! :D

That type of thinking just doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm not holding my breath for a Superbowl appearance this year, but everyone will see me post about my RAIDERS, win or lose!!!!!

*** R 8 R S 4 L F ***

Late- Alex

Archived