nfl season

davechevyss

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go AGAIN--1st Pre-season-- BROWNIES (3) Titans (24). :(

William Green is back and he has Speed around the end and ran hard. $40 Million Winslow had (1) catch for 10 yards in traffic. I think he only had 3 days of practice so they didn't use him much. The best thing about this game--none of the key guys were injured..

Ginnie

Here we go AGAIN--1st Pre-season-- BROWNIES (3)  Titans (24).  :(

William Green is back and he has Speed around the end and ran hard.  $40 Million Winslow had (1) catch for 10 yards in traffic. I think he only had 3 days of practice so they didn't use him much.  The best thing about this game--none of the key guys were injured..

Ginnie

Ginnie. Did you see the Soldiah get PLANTED on his butt? I saw a clip of it. I fell out. I then saw Davis on the sidelines trying to calm him down after he took a swing at somebody.

Im a SOLDJIAH. This is WAR.

I cant stand Winslow. :crazy:

I thought you guys would have realized by now that the Colts are in fact going to be the best team in the NFL, along with another MVP season by Manning, although he is not going to share it this year. Oh, and they will win the Super bowl, defeating the New York Jets. I just need to work on getting season tickets so I can be there first hand. :jester:

Archived