Got Beat By A Dully.....

catdaddy300

well i know my truck isnt as awesome as some of you guyses are on here but i do have a Wheatley Tune so this is kind of a sad day for the SS..... anyway i was on the highway and i see coming up behind me a white 2010-2011 crew cab dodge dully that i saw about 3 miles back as soon as he passed me he started to slow but i saw his bullydog programmer of some type, well we slowed to about 60-65ish and we hit it well needless to say he completely smoked my truck (literally with black smoke) only thing i can say in defense is i need a supercharger and maybe the 24s are a little heavy....... oooo i also need a oil change.....

man diesels run. all around my town there are tons and tons of diesel and there r some pretty good running ones around. heck i know a few DD diesels that run mid 11s. heck one of my really good buddys runs a drag diesel and he just busted off a 8.78 two weekends ago. so dont beat yourself up over it. diesels with a few bolt ons run good.

I had the same thing happen to me, except it was a Chevy or GMC Dually. I didnt even want to race the kid, he just pulled in front of my truck and then just covered it with black smoke. He couldnt tell I dogded over to the middle lane after a second (from the right lane). I was pissed more at the smoke getting on my truck than anything else, I wouldnt expect to beat a diesel unless you have some serious goodies underneath the hood.

Its amazing to think that some giant lard 7,000 lb brick that could run over a honda civic while being geared to pull a tank and looking like a bigfoot wanna be can smoke my SSS!! I mean those trucks can be fast! Yet with Chevy's top of the line SS sport truck I doubt I could even run a 13.9 at the 1/4 mile track. And even with bolt ons and a tune I would still probably get my SS smoked by a lightly modded lard diesel. And with the right equipment, can't diesels run used cooking oil?! It's just frustrating :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: If I line up at a stop light with one of those trucks I want to know I can beat it....not get embarrassed.