Looking For Bolt On True Dual Exhaust With X Pipe

matt 2k12

Hey guys.

I have a VHO which is LQ9 RWD extended cab truck.

I currently have pacesetter longtubes that come to a 3" Y pipe and then dumps behind the cabin. I KNOW that true duals with an X pipe are a better performance option, but I cant find them for sale as a bolt on option anywhere.

Does anyone sell anything like this or is it a completely custom job? If so can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys.

I have a VHO which is LQ9 RWD extended cab truck.

I currently have pacesetter longtubes that come to a 3" Y pipe and then dumps behind the cabin. I KNOW that true duals with an X pipe are a better performance option, but I cant find them for sale as a bolt on option anywhere.

Does anyone sell anything like this or is it a completely custom job? If so can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance.

Go from headers, due away with the Y pipe, then run exhaust back to a FLOWMONSTER(does the same as the X) dual in dual out . Thats what I did.:pepsicheer:

I believe Hawkman has a buddy that can hook you up on the flowmonster, I like it and get a lot of compliments.

Go from headers, due away with the Y pipe, then run exhaust back to a FLOWMONSTER(does the same as the X) dual in dual out . Thats what I did.:pepsicheer:

I believe Hawkman has a buddy that can hook you up on the flowmonster, I like it and get a lot of compliments.

flowmonster's website shows a stamped X pipe. What is the best location for the X pipe from the headers, just past the transmission is what I was thinking. I just wish there were some bolt on test pipes to the pacesetters, and then a bolt on x pipe. Hard to believe that there isnt...

With as many Texans as we have on here someone should be able to take care of you. Send a pm to Danny and see if he's close enough. His work is pretty good and he may be able to meet up with you and do what you want.