Gm Employee Pricing

stg313

Hey everyone! I am pleased to announce that I will once again be rejoining the Silverado family in the very near future! I have a new 2011 Silverado LT crew cab with the 6.2 engine sitting waiting for me! I was just wondering if anyone on here was a GM employee and would be willing to provide me with a friends and familly discount code so I can save some $$$. Anyone willing to help? Thanks!

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

Hey everyone! I am pleased to announce that I will once again be rejoining the Silverado family in the very near future! I have a new 2011 Silverado LT crew cab with the 6.2 engine sitting waiting for me! I was just wondering if anyone on here was a GM employee and would be willing to provide me with a friends and familly discount code so I can save some $$$. Anyone willing to help? Thanks!

I'd call and ask them if they will take it. I'm pretty sure on my GM supplier discount web page, it said it was up to the dealer. Also call and get the GM price. when I went to look at my SS, I called and they gave me the GM supplier discount price over the phone. With that being said they wanted to move the truck so bad they skipped the GM paper work and worked out a deal with me for the same price without doing the paper work for the GM supplier discount. If they want to move it, they will give you a better price.

I asked about that because I used to get a GM discount but they said that there are all different levels of discount codes and they wouldnt know until they typed it in their computer. I actually got the truck today and I feel like I got a good deal. I dont have to pay until thursday though so I am still hoping that someone comes through with a code for my new beauty!

007.JPG

005.JPG

For a $42k truck I really couldnt be more disappointed with the rims

I would have them install the clear bra on the hood and entire front-end wrapped, should be around a grand but worth every penny.

At least you have a dedicated set of snow tires/rims now :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

002.JPG

I would have to agree those rims and tires are horrible:jester:

nice truck congrats

nice truck man. ya rims and tires gotta go lol. very very nice truck:thumbs:

GONE!

be4fc948.jpg

congrats on the new truck now its time to drop it like 2ft. lol

I already have most of a 4/6 drop sitting downstairs waiting to go on......... Belltech back ordered my new struts!

SS 22's ftw! Nice truck BTW!

Sent from my Motorola Milestone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I really considered those but I decided I wanted 24s. Plus I feel like those SS 22s are a little too common.

That must be the 6.2 with 6 speed auto? What other options does she have?

Thats right! Supposedly I got the last one on the east coast with the options I wanted, regardless of color! Options include on star, front bucket seats instead of the bench, leather, bose audio and the max towing package aka the 6.2L!

Murder that mother f-er out!

Thats the plan! As you can see from the above pic, I already bought some big all black rims! Windows are already tinted and I have new LED tails and 3rd brake light waiting to get tinted and put on. New Street Scene "SS Style" front bumper cover is ordered but not here yet in order to delete that stupid chrome strip under the grill. I am gonna paint my stock chrome grill at the same time as the new front bumper because it has black mesh already, then I can just sell my Z71 grill. I am also going to debadge the truck completely so all that chrome goes away. The last thing I still have to get sorted out in order to achieve the murdered out look is the stupid rear bumper. Supposedly you cant paint over chrome so idk what the heck I am going to do............. I may end up having to take it off, sand blast it and powder coat it. Man thats gonna be a pain. Other than that, she should be totally murdered out by mid october!

Other current mods currently include OBX long tube headers, Gibson dual straight out the back catback, K&N intake and a Blackbear tune! I also have a full JL audio component setup waiting to get installed, but I dont want to do that until I can afford the matching JL stealthbox for under the rear seat with an amp. Music without bass SUCKS and component speakers have literally no bass.

more pictures:

002.JPG

New truck and the subaru I just sold to buy it. You can see the tint here too:

001.JPG