Pics Of Friend'S H3

SSplaytoy

Thought I'd share some pics even tho it's not a truck. Lifted it 2" with keys and aal's (managed to drag on past midnight with help from Bud Light), new Bilsteins all around, MT Baja MTZ's, added the chrome gas cap and grille guard, and a Volant. Then went and got it a bit dirty and a little bit stuck trying to see what the little 5.3 in it could do. Im not a big fan of all the chrome, but when I do his custom exhaust, headers, and maybe a few other goodies, I will like it more :driving:

Lifting it and forgot jackstands

IMAG0247.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

Lifted with the new tires and a fresh wash

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

Added mud for a deep dish look

IMAG0279.jpg

Ground clearance :takealook::banghead:

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

Cleaned by a t-storm driving back

IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0293.jpg

Went through a deep hole somewhere and bent the tag

IMAG0296.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. Its one of the better looking h3's I've seen thats not over chromed. I'm trying to talk him into me adding hids and clearance lights for him too. The tires did their job, but the intake made the low end power horrible. It def needs tuning. I'm trying to determine some ticking noise now that sounds like it could either be coming from the valvetrain or in the bell housing. No cel except for a map sensor code that comes and goes.

Which shows do you speak of Justin?

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

Real nice. As for clearance might want to suggest getting rid of the step bars.

Has he jumped it yet, or just mud bogging? I saw a video on youtube showing the Ford Raptor on a dirtbike track :thumbsup:

Real nice. As for clearance might want to suggest getting rid of the step bars.

Has he jumped it yet, or just mud bogging? I saw a video on youtube showing the Ford Raptor on a dirtbike track :thumbsup:

The steps came with it when he bought it. Not really a clearance issue with them. The crossmember, skid plate, chassis, and rear diff are all lower than them. It's his dd and gets driven a lot, so no jumping through mid air. Maybe got the front up a couple times speeding through deep holes. With the tires and slight lift now, it should start seeing some more mud and trails. Time to lift the SS :jester:

Which shows do you speak of Justin?

Minitrucking Nats. Godfather customs, Nopi Nats, ect... all held in Pigeon Forge, TN

Its bamf dood