Check Out His Ss I Found

diggerdan11

I dig it, just need some black rims and black out the grille, ducts and ss emblems. My buddy had an M3 in the same color and with some black added into the mix people in Porsche's and 100k+ cars would stare at the purple M3.

The guy lost the SS spoiler somewhere along the process.

I dig it, just need some black rims and black out the grille, ducts and ss emblems. My buddy had an M3 in the same color and with some black added into the mix people in Porsche's and 100k+ cars would stare at the purple M3.

The guy lost the SS spoiler somewhere along the process.

about 6 years ago i was planning on buying and 96-98 M3 and the purple color was IMO the only way to go, but they are harder to find

22196d1054570985-techno-violet-e36-m3-detail1.jpg

It'd be awesome with some shaggy purple carpet and gold trim on the inside and maybe a chandaleer out however you spell it haha. O think instead of black everything, do it all in gold. Now were talkin

It'd be awesome with some shaggy purple carpet and gold trim on the inside and maybe a chandaleer out however you spell it haha. O think instead of black everything, do it all in gold. Now were talkin

AHHHHHHH PIMPIN' AINT EAZY!!!!!

IDK I kind of like it! But then I am from the purple state LOL!! custom plates should read - PRPLRN -

they should read "FLAMER" that thing is, and I quote "Gayer than AIDS!!!"

and not hating on Cheech lol, he would love the spot under the drink holders:smoker:

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)