Check Out His Ss I Found

diggerdan11

about 6 years ago i was planning on buying and 96-98 M3 and the purple color was IMO the only way to go, but they are harder to find

22196d1054570985-techno-violet-e36-m3-detail1.jpg

O boy that picture brings back memories. Every girl at the beach would stop and stare, have to say that color M3 got more stares than the Porsche 911 Twin Turbo we drove up a few times.

O boy that picture brings back memories. Every girl at the beach would stop and stare, have to say that color M3 got more stares than the Porsche 911 Twin Turbo we drove up a few times.

All I can say to that is, you were driving that Porshe differently than I would have been then.:jester:

I'm sure I would have got a little different attention then you were looking for though!:dupe:

and not hating on Cheech lol, he would love the spot under the drink holders:smoker:

The :dupe: knows about that spot, up in the headliner, behind the cig lighter and aux. They'll even drop the glove box and look up in the dash.

I still want to get one really bad, maybe one day i can buy one as a fun play toy. I really want that color but its so hard to find now. I use to check ebay all the time and i use to see 20-30 M3s for sell and at leas 5 of them were that color, now there are only a few and i only see that color rairly

Yea, I can see over the red. Since They are slower and all LOL wonder how fast the purple SS Is lol

Sent from my Motorola Milestone using Tapatalk

I still want to get one really bad, maybe one day i can buy one as a fun play toy. I really want that color but its so hard to find now. I use to check ebay all the time and i use to see 20-30 M3s for sell and at leas 5 of them were that color, now there are only a few and i only see that color rairly

My buddy had the 4 door version also, which made it extremely rare. I like the 2 doors better, but he was driving his wife and me all over so the extra room was nice. My buddy got rid of his because the rear diff was making a cracking noise, but then again he drove it hard everyday.

Do it up and get one!