What I'Ve Been Up To Lately...

mazing looking Vette, I want your job... lol The ony thing I thought didn't fit well was the color of the exhaust tip, but that's just my opinion! I'd still take that vette in a heart beat if I could afford it:pepsicheer: !

Sweeeeet! :drool:

On a side note, I think I need to bring you my SS, the front bumper was just repainted for the 4th time, and i'm still not satisfied. Based on the photos here, something tells me that a stop at your shop would be the last time it would have to be done.....

wow guys thank you for the compliments, they mean alot to me :)

as to the color of the tip.... was not my idea. my idea was to send the calipers and tip out to get copper plated, then force them into 1-1.5 years of aging. this was the customers alternative to plating... lol. it looked better in his mind. he didnt like it either once he saw it... just finished welding some 4" double wall tips in place of the single tip, polished. it looks alot better! tomorrow morning i am going to be tweaking the ride height and detailing it. then it will really show it colors :jester: pictures do this car no justice

I cant really make the words up yet. Your shop is one of a kind. :chevrolet:

Sweeeeet! :drool:

On a side note, I think I need to bring you my SS, the front bumper was just repainted for the 4th time, and i'm still not satisfied. Based on the photos here, something tells me that a stop at your shop would be the last time it would have to be done.....

I plan this fall to drive my truck to Washington DC, then put the SS on Amtraks Auto Train to Sanford, FL. Then, meet some of the FL crew and then bring my truck over to his shop for some goodies.

This is the plan as long as court dates dont interfere, but if it does, itll just mean a shitload more money for Mr. Kelley to do something to my SS in the future, similar to BSERs truck and regular bolt-ons.

i didnt even see this quote the first time lol! if you get it to me somehow, ill take care of it ;) it is honestly hard to find a body shop that really cares about the quality of their work, not just getting paid for it. if your serious about it, shoot me a PM or give me a call :D

I cant really make the words up yet. Your shop is one of a kind. :chevrolet:

I plan this fall to drive my truck to Washington DC, then put the SS on Amtraks Auto Train to Sanford, FL. Then, meet some of the FL crew and then bring my truck over to his shop for some goodies.

This is the plan as long as court dates dont interfere, but if it does, itll just mean a shitload more money for Mr. Kelley to do something to my SS in the future, similar to BSERs truck and regular bolt-ons.

Looking forward to it! :cheers: on another note, i always hear about these meets on the west coast, but no one ever gets together down here!! whats it take to put a FL SSS memeber gathering together??? hell, ill host it even! we can have a car show, dyno, barbeque meet :D