Joe Gibbs Engine Covers

I found the company that made the Joe Gibbs Engine cover . They still have the mold for it ., and he will more up . If we get 5 covers he will work on the price . Im not sure yet on how much he is going to sale them for as of now . I will get more info in the days to come . Would there be any interest on getting a group buy ? here is a link to the company site http://www.debotech.com/company.html that made the covers . Here is the part # GJR-ENG-COV that you would need .

Mark

I found them a few weeks ago and have sent them like 3 emails about the same thing, and have heard nothing back! Oh well, I am very interested and you can count me in as long as the price isn't rediculous. I've seen a Joe Gibbs window sticker with the cover listed as an option for right around $360.

I just order the cover ,it ran me 380.00 . I feel it was not too bad here is info that you will need to order it .Ask for Alisha she will help you out

deBotech, Inc.

160 Overhill Drive

Mooresville, NC 28117

Phone: 704 664-1361

Mark

I wonder if the mp112 trucks that upgraded there tb to a 90mm, will the cover still fit, it looks tight around there, I like to get one but don't know with my mp122hh and the 90mm tb will fit